Thursday, March 09, 2006

TMI: Anagrams

Recently saw this entry by Tom Kyte and decided to see what an online anagram generator would do with my name. It returned a much longer list than I could ever imagine. Some interesting results and several quite embarrassing. A few cleaner highlights:
A CARDINAL MOCKER (Go Giants! We got Matt Morris now)
A CARAMEL DRINK CO (Yes, I drink colas and root beer
on a regular basis)
CLICKER ON A DRAMA (And I do watch too much TV too)
I, A RANDOM CACKLER (Sounds right)
I MORN A CRACK DEAL (Always said no to drugs --
well never got offered any either)
MANILA CRACK DOER (Or maybe I was lying...)
and finally

KARMIC ORACLE DNA (Apparently, I was born for this job)

OK, R.C., I am a Cal nerd.

Update: Someone quietly pointed out to me that I misspelled "mourn" and that particular line was messing up my website layout on IE. There is no 'u' in my name (but there is an 'I and a me' with plenty of letters left over). Anyway, I'll have to settle for the phonetic version.

No comments: